Bookings: Terms & Conditions
Injuries, first aid & illness
In placing a booking with us you acknowledge that PerfX Hockey will do everything reasonable to ensure a safe environment but cannot be held responsible for any accident or injury.
It is your responsibility to ensure your child wears the appropriate safety equipment (shin pads and gum shield for outfielders and full protective equipment inc throat guard for GKs) throughout the event.
You agree to allow a qualified and trained member of the coaching team to perform first aid where required and you will have standby arrangements in place should your child require further medical attention or need to go home to rest. If an injury is so severe that an ambulance is required immediately, PerfX Hockey will do this without consultation or hesitation.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your child is delivered to the training venue and collected on time. It is your responsibility to inform PerfX Hockey of any illness or allergy your child may have.
Photography & filming
You agree to give consent that photographs and films of your child can be taken during the session for the purpose of giving feedback directly to the player. These may also be used for publicity and marketing purposes on social media.
PerfX Hockey reserves the right to change the coaching staff at any point but will endeavour to replace coaches with those of the same level of experience.
PerfX Hockey reserves the right to refuse attendance to the coaching camp if we believe any attendee is causing damage to the facilities or is being disruptive to others. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
Safeguarding & Child Protection
PerfX Hockey's first priority above all else is to fulfil its obligations to safeguard and protect all children that we work this. All of our staff are DBS checked, have annual safeguard training and we adhere to the England Hockey safeguarding and welfare policy, which can be found by clicking here.
Adverse weather policy
- Please ensure you enter your email address correctly on the registration form. Email will be our primary method of communication in the event of adverse weather conditions. If you entered your email address incorrectly, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform, so we can update our system.
- Add email@example.com to your email safe list, so our communications do not go to your spam mail folder.
- We will be monitoring the weather in the week before the event and will send out a camp briefing email to all bookers shortly before the event date. If you have not received this email the day before this event is due to begin, please email us.
On the day
- Where the forecast means there may be a risk of pitches being frozen, we will attend the pitches to examine them each morning. Should there be any issue, we will send an email to all parents 1 hour before the camp is due to open, to advise of the situation. If you do not receive an email, please assume the event will be going ahead.
- If you are unsure on the day and have queries about the weather condition, please contact us by by email or WhatsApp
In the event of cancellation
- Should weather conditions prevent the running of the event, we will automatically defer all places on this camp to a future event. In this scenario, all bookers will receive an email confirming the deferral plan within 14 days of the postponed event. If you have not received a communication by that date, please email us.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Given the necessity to commit to coaches and pitch expenses in advance, PerfX Hockey unfortunately cannot provide refunds once a booking is placed. However, we do offer credits for bookings under the following conditions:
Notification 8 days or more before the event start date:
- Full credit for the event will be offered.
Notification 7 days to 3 days before the event start date:
- A 50% credit will be offered.
Notification 2 days or less before the event start date:
- No credit is possible.
Please note: "Event start date" refers to the overall event start date, not the individual day(s) a booker's player is attending. Therefore, credit calculations are based on the start date of the overall event.
PerfX Hockey reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient numbers at any time. In such cases, a credit note or a full refund will be provided.